Leading up to the holiday season Martin was continuing his work at the Ministry of Education. During 2016 the Ministry of Education engaged Emtel to perform spatial analysis on their School Networks. The work involves analysing large datasets over the entire country from a specific set criteria. Seems like the ministry is finding the where in their students data.
Other services that emtel provide to the Ministry of Education are:
- Provision of geospatial and technical expertise,
- updating population projections,
- evaluation of existing excel based reporting tools,
- development and documentation of processes and procedures,
- and removal of dependence and risks associated with undocumented bespoke developments.